Are you forgetting things quite frequently? You cannot be having the right food. Loss of memory is may not essentially be Alzheimer but if not taken care of may lead to be.
At an age when the trend is of multitasking, we are overcapacity of our brain with so many facts, that loss of memory has become a common fact.
This is not only the case with professionals but also including children. Diet plays an main role in boosting memory.
Researchers have proved that diet to boost memory is the best way to improve the brain power. Let’s look at the best diet to boost memory
- Spinach – Spinach is a rich source of soaring folic acid. The presence of this acid makes it the best diet to boost your memory. Normal intake of spinach reduces the risk of Alzheimer by 70%. Half cup of spinach meets two third of your daily requirement of folic acid.
- Blueberries – Blueberry is a good source of anothocyanin, which is the memory boosting phytochemical. This chemical regulates and improves the working of the brain. This is one of the regular diets to boost memory.
- Apple – An apple a day keeps doctor away but till now it was a little known fact that apple is one of the best diet to boost memory. Apple has high levels of Quercetin. This chemical researcher has proved to be one of the best ways to prevent memory loss.
- Onion – Onion a standard member of Indian culinary is also good for memory. Onion contains anthocyanin and quercetin. Onions have been used as diet to boost memory as ancient times.
- Fish – Fish is a well known diet to boost memory is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid. It provides brain with necessary fats which regulates brain functions.
Regular intake of this diet to boost memory can avoid you from many other brain related illness.